HB-5 Hormonal Balance - Improve Mood and Boost Energy - 3 Month Supply
Hormonal Harmony HB-5 is a dietary supplement formulated to help with hormonal problems including Weight Loss Resistance, Mood, Stress, Exhaustion and anxiety
Brand: Hormonal Harmony: HB-5
Product: Advanced Hormone Balance Support
13 Ingredients sourced from nature, all at a clinically supported dosage:
- Kelp: Kelp is a type of seaweed that is filled with healthy nutrients, especially iodine. According to a clinical trial published by the American College of Endocrinology, short-term dietary supplementation with kelp significantly increases both basal and post-stimulation TSH (thyroid hormones). Studies also suggest that Kelp restores thyroid function and normalizes UICs (Urinary Iodine Concentration) and results in the improved production of both T3 and T4.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral that is crucial to the functioning of the body. It is essential to all cells and over 300 enzyme reactions. Its main functions in the body include regulating blood pressure, supporting the immune system, and helping with muscle and nerve function. It also helps transport T3 and T4 thyroid hormones.
- Zinc: Zinc is an “essential trace mineral” that is crucial for health but is not stored in excess in the human body. As such it must be consumed regularly as part of the diet.
- Selenium: Selenium is also an “essential trace mineral” that must be obtained through your diet. It is necessary for many important bodily processes, including cognition, metabolism, and thyroid function.
- Copper: Copper is essential to all living organisms as a trace dietary mineral since it is a key constituent of the respiratory enzyme complex cytochrome c oxidase. It is found mainly in the bone, liver, and muscles. Copper helps maintain nerves and blood vessels and also has a role in transporting T3 and T4 thyroid hormones.
- Manganese: Manganese is a trace mineral that the body requires in small amounts. It functions as cofactors for a large variety of enzymes with various functions. It contributes to many bodily functions including the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, cholesterol, and glucose. It also plays an important role in bone formation, blood clotting, and thyroid function.
- Vitamin B12: Also known as cobalamin, Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin involved in the metabolism of every cell in the human body. It is particularly important in supporting the functioning of the nervous system but also plays a role in thyroid function
- Bladderwrack: Bladderwrack is an iodine-rich seaweed that has been used in traditional medicine for ages to treat conditions such as iodine deficiency, obesity, and thyroid dysfunction.
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract: Rhodiola is a perennial flowering plant that grows in the wild Arctic regions of Europe and Asia. Numerous clinical trials prove that this herb extract can help reduce stress by supporting normal cortisol production and help the body burn fat. Studies also suggest that it can help decrease fatigue and improve mental performance.
- Red Ginseng: Ginseng is the root of plants in the genus Panax and has been used in traditional medicine over the centuries. Research suggests that Red Ginseg root extract decreases cortisol levels in the body and reduces stress. It is also said to exert a “weight loss effect”.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane): DIM is a natural substance generated when the body digests indole-3-carbinol, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale. A study published in the journal Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy says that the scientists found that DIM leads to a favorable shift in estrogen metabolism. It is also said to suppress high-fat diet-induced obesity.
- Cinnamon: The commonly used spice cinnamon in the correct dose is said to lower fasting plasma glucose. A study published in the Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine shows that cinnamon reduces insulin levels, lower cholesterol levels, and erratic blood sugar. It is also said to reduce the Body Mass Index in people.
- African Mango: Irvingia Gabonensis, also known as African Mango, is a tree that grows in Central and West Africa, which produces a fruit similar to a mango. Studies suggest that African Mango decreases Leptin levels in the body and aids in normalizing body weight, body fat, and waist circumference.