Electrocardiograph monitor ECG touch screen
ECG90A is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in: recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for "Lead off" or "Lack of paper", optional interface languages(Chinese/English), case database management.
1) Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
2) Particular and high-accurate digital filter eliminates baseline drift, no distortion to ECG waveform, greatly enhances anti-baseline drift capacity, convenient for waveform judgment.
3) Display of 3/6/12-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
4) Real-time and continuously record the clear and accurate ECG waveform and annotation character(including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.).
5) Adopt high-resolution thermal printing system(8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
6) With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
7) Optional SD card stores up to 100 cases, which is convenient for doctor to review case and statistic.
8) In review mode, case waveform stored can be checked, measurement parameter and diagnosis information can be automatically analyzed.
9) Two languages(Chinese or English) interface and report.
10) Optional ECG-Sync software, connect with PC by USB2.0 interface to form a ECG workstation, collect real-time data to the software for analyzing and printing the report, and old cases stored in Electrocardiograph can be uploaded to PC.
11) Power supply: AC/DC, and in optimal DC state, built-in rechargeable lithium battery can continuously work for 4-hour, print up to 90-minute and 150-ECG, which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination. Rechargeable lithium battery is detachable, which is convenient for user to replace and charge in any time.
• Input mode: floating and defibrillation protection
• Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
• CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(add filter)
• Time constant: ≥ 3.2s
• Patient leak current: <10µA
• Calibration voltage: 1mV
• Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
• Noise level: ≤15µVp-p
• Input circuit current: ≤50nA
• Input impedance: ≥50MΩ
• Sampling accuracy: 12-bit
• Safety classification: class I, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
• Recording mode: thermal printing system
• Measurement parameters: HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
• Paper size: 50mm(W)×20m(L)
• Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
• Polarizing voltage: ±500mV
• EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
• Power frequency filter: AC 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
• Paper speed: Auto: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s, ±5% Manual: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
• Power supply: DC 12V adapter, 7.4V/2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery
• Waterproof degree: IPX0
• Working mode: continuous working
• Temperature: 5℃~40℃
• Relative humidity: 25%~95%(non-condensing)
• Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa~1060hPa
• Transport and storage environment
• Temperature: -40℃~+55℃
• Relative humidity: ≤95%
• Atmospheric pressure: 500hPa~1060hPa
• Dimension: 207mm(L) × 96mm(W) × 62mm(H)
• Weight: 2.5Kg
1 X ECG Machine
1 X Lead cable
1 X Limb electrode
1 X Chest electrode
1 X Thermal recording paper
1 X Earth wire
1 X Power cord
1 X Power adapter
1 X USB Cable
1 X 4GB SD Card
1 X User manual
1 X Pack Box